The Meyer Chapel/Miller & Miller Colonial Chapel had been operated as a funeral home for many decades by Gilbert Meyer. It has a large chapel for visitation and funerals, ample off-street parking, large family room designed for refreshments during calling hours or after funerals.
In 2005 the Titzer Family acquired the Miller & Miller Colonial Chapel, which was established in 1940, on Franklin Street, by Raymond Sr. and Marguerite Miller, The Miller & Miller Colonial Chapel now operates from our 100 E. Columbia St. location. Titzer Family Funeral Homes ~ Miller & Miller Colonial Chapel will continue the same dedicated services as was established in 1940.
100 E. Columbia St.
Evansville, IN 47711